Come work with the company building the most complete Machine Reasoning software platform ever created. Based in Austin, Texas, our group of Phd Computer Scientists, Logicians and Natural Language experts form an unparalleled team developing the next level in Enterprise AI based on logic and knowledge driven data usage.
Thinking about a career at Cycorp? Good news: We’re Hiring!
Connect to our Talent Community
Cycorp is always on the lookout for talented people who can help advance the Cyc technology and its many applications. We employ a diverse group of people with a variety of skills. Check out a sample of some of our more popular positions:
- Ontological Engineer: teach Cyc about the world.
- Linguist: teach Cyc to understand natural language.
- Inference Programmer: teach Cyc how to reason.
- Project Programmer: provide technical support for active projects.
- Sales and Marketing (Healthcare, Finance, Energy): help others leverage Cyc to improve their business.
- DevOps Engineer: create scalable infrastructure solutions to enable Cyc to do amazing things.
- Continuous Integration Engineer: consistently and efficiently deploy, integrate, and maintain infrastructure for Cycorp and our clients.
- Testing and QA: design and implement automated and manual methods for efficiently maintaining high quality work products.
- Office Support Staff: ensure day to day operations run smoothly.
- Executive Leadership: steer the ship in the right direction.
If you are looking for a new opportunity or just curious to learn more about Cycorp, join our Talent Community and stay up to date on the latest job openings.
Life at Cycorp
You will have the opportunity to work in an intellectually stimulating environment with a passionate team at a leading-edge company. We are headquartered in Austin, Texas and our employees are empowered to focus on their best work whether remote or in the office.
We offer a multitude of benefits for full-time employees including:
- Paid medical, dental, and vision for the family;
- Paid group life & AD/D, long term care insurance, short and long term disability for the employee,
- 401(k) with employer match;
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with employer contributions;
- Paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays.
Cycorp is an equal-opportunity employer. No person shall be excluded from consideration for recruitment, selection, appointment, training, promotion, retention, or any other personnel action, or be denied any benefits or participation in any activities on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), national origin, age (40 or older), disability and generic information (including family medical history), or veteran status. Cycorp will hire only persons authorized to work in the United States and will verify identity and eligibility for employment, and complete form I-9 for all new employees within three (3) business days of the date of hire.