Cycorp is always on the lookout for talented people who can help advance the Cyc technology and its many applications.
You will have the opportunity to work in an intellectually stimulating environment at a leading-edge company. We offer a multitude of benefits:
- Paid medical, dental, and vision for the family;
- Paid group life & AD/D, long term care insurance, short and long term disability for the employee,
- 401(k) with employer match;
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with employer contributions;
- Paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays.
Cycorp’s Artificial Intelligence research and development is performed at our offices in Austin, Texas, and applications are understood to be for regular, full time employment on site in our offices.
Cycorp is an equal-opportunity employer. No person shall be excluded from consideration for recruitment, selection, appointment, training, promotion, retention, or any other personnel action, or be denied any benefits or participation in any activities on the grounds of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, handicap, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. Cycorp will hire only persons authorized to work in the United States and will verify identity and eligibility for employment, and complete form I-9 for all new employees within three (3) business days of the date of hire.
Positions at Cycorp
Cycorp employs a diverse group of people with a variety of skills. Here is a brief summary:
- Ontological Engineer: teach Cyc about the world.
- Linguist: teach Cyc to understand natural language.
- Inference Programmer: teach Cyc how to reason.
- Project Programmer: provide technical support for active projects.
- Sales and Marketing (Healthcare, Finance, Energy): help others leverage Cyc to improve their business.
- DevOps Engineer: create scalable infrastructure solutions to enable Cyc to do amazing things.
- Continuous Integration Engineer: consistently and efficiently deploy, integrate, and maintain infrastructure for Cycorp and our clients.
- Testing and QA: design and implement automated and manual methods for efficiently maintaining high quality work products.
- Office Support Staff: ensure day to day operations run smoothly.
- Executive Leadership: steer the ship in the right direction.
Thinking about a career at Cycorp? Good news: We’re Hiring!